Art Director: David Magoun
David is available to provide Art Direction for your project. He has over 30 years of experience in various creative endeavors to draw upon.
• Worked as Art Director for independent animated feature film Dreamwalker for the Aynne Pryce Entertainment Group based in Hollywood in 2005 / 2006
• Provided Art Direction, special effects and digital fixes for independent feature film Tiger Street. Monet Films, Ltd. 2003.
• Provided conceptual illustrations and research for visuals relating to Edgar Rice Burroughs 5 book series Carson of Venus for hOuse of mOves Motion Capture Studios, LLC. - 2002 / 2003. Los Angeles, CA.
• Provided Art Direction, graphic art, illustrations and digital photography for feature film Dragon and the Hawk released March of 2000.
• Art Director and head chair of the publications committee for the Colorado Film and Video Association as well as having served on the Board of Directors for CFVA in 1999-2000.
• Art Direction for the Denver International Film Society, the Colorado Film Commission, the International Television & Video Association and the Motion Picture Freelance Association in Colorado for many years.
• Art Director for the Colorado Production Resource Guide 2000 and 1999 as well as designing many ads for guides in previous years.
• Assisted in creating "new look" in 1992 for KMGH-TV Channel 7 News.
• Designed "call sign" spots for KRMT-TV Channel 41.
• Created regular computer graphics & animation for ABC's Friday night prime time TGIF and MCTV.
• Art Director for international educational program English On Location, a Simon & Schuster pilot.